Health in ALL Policies (HiAP) identifies the ways in which decisions in many sectors affect health, and how better health can support the achievement of goals in many sectors.
Delegates will engage a range of partners from government and local government and stakeholders with an aim to work together to improve health and health equity and, at the same time, advance other goals, such as educational attainment, improved housing and green spaces, environmental sustainability, promoting job creation and economic stability.
This conference will ensure that attendees are informed about the health, equity, and sustainability consequences of various policy options during their policy development process, allowing them to improve the health of all people by incorporating health considerations into decision-making across sectors and policy areas.
Benefits of Attending
- Chief Executives
- Communications Director/Manager
- Director/Head of Accountancy/Audit
- Director/Head of Business Improvement
- Director/Head of Central Services
- Director/Head of Change Management
- Director/Head of Corporate Services
- Director/Head of Customer Services
- Director/Head of Improvement and Efficiency
- Director/Head of IT
- Director/Head of Performance Improvement/Transformation
- Director/Head of Procurement
- Director/Head of Service Organisational Development
- Director/Head of Shared Services
- Directors/Heads of Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Services
- Directors/Heads of Child Services
- Directors/Heads of Educational Services
- Directors/Heads of Finance
- Directors/Heads of Long Term Conditions
- Directors/Heads of Mental Health Services
- Directors/Heads of Nursing
- Directors/Heads of Nutrition
- Directors/Heads of Procurement
- Directors/Heads of Public Health
- Directors/Heads of Service Transformation/Redesign
- Directors/Heads of Sexual Health Services
- Environmental Health Officers
- Finance Director/Manager
- General Practitioners
- Heads of Change Management
- Health and Wellbeing board members
- HR Directors
- Leisure Services Managers
- NHS Trust Directors
- Policy Advisors
- Town Planning Managers
Your delegate package includes the following:
Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and all networking zones.
Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies
Identify best practice approaches from the most successful HiAP projects across the UK.
Copies of all slides and information covered across the course of the entire 12 month online conference campaignBy purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated charities. You can select your chosen charity at the point of booking.
Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future Government policy.
Via our website, all delegates can submit their organisations relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period. Gain access to our entire suite of conference videos and presentations.
- Charity Sector £195
- Public Sector £295
- Private Sector £295